The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
• we invite you to correctly fill in and submit either the online Return Form or this alternative Form (which you may post or email to us) within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of your receipt thereof;
• the products have not been used, worn, washed or modified;
• the identification tag is still attached to the products with the disposable seal;
• the products are returned in their original packaging;
• the returned items must be shipped back to the Vendor within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date you notify us of your decision to cancel;
• the products should not be damaged.
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Vendor shall refund the entire price for the purchased products. Should you decide to use the courier indicated by Duchi.net in the online Return Form, you will not have to take care of the return shipping costs upfront, which are at your expense. In this case, Duchi.net will pay the return shipping costs for you and will deduct from your refund the cost of return postage. However, if you choose to use a different courier or other postage method for your return, you will have to pay for the return shipping cost upfront and at your own expense in accordance with our returns instructions. Other than as set out herein, you will not incur any fees as a result of your request for reimbursement.
You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted. In this case, you may choose to have the products delivered to you at no expense to the Vendor. If you refuse the above delivery, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products. Without limiting the paragraph above, the cancellation right set out above does not apply to:
(a) sealed products unsealed by you following delivery, where return of such products is unsuitable due to health protection or hygiene reasons;
(b) products comprising sealed audio or video recordings or computer software, if the product becomes unsealed after delivery;
(c) products which are made to your specifications or clearly personalized; or
(d) products which have become inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.